Friday, June 20, 2014

Former Montana governor Brian Schweitzer, discussed as a potential Democratic presidential candidate in 2016, said in an interview that House Majority Leader Eric Cantor sets off his "gaydar" and compared California Schweitzer said of Feinstein. Discussing Cantor's shocking primary defeat, Schweitzer theorized that it was because he seemed gay. "Don't hold this against me, but I'm going to blurt it out. How do I say this ... men in the South, they are a little effeminate," he said. "They just have effeminate mannerisms. If you were just a regular person, you turned on the TV, and you saw Eric Cantor talking, I would say -- and I'm fine with gay people, that's all right -- but my gaydar is 60-70 percent. But he's not, I think, so I don't know. Again, I couldn't care less. I'm accepting." Sen. Dianne Feinstein to a streetwalker. Schweitzer said of Feinstein, "She was the woman who was standing under the streetlight with her dress pulled all the way up over her knees and now she says, 'I'm a nun' when it comes to this spying. I mean -- maybe that's the wrong metaphor -- but she was all in,"

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

wurster

MORE STORIES

I think this guy would make a GREAT president.

Comments

got my vote

#1 | Posted by badgerwest at 2014-06-19 10:47 PM | Reply | Flag:

The men in the south are effeminate? Does this guy have his sterotypes confused?

This guy would have more plonks than afk.

#2 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2014-06-19 11:15 PM | Reply | Flag:

No news here. Feinstein's been a hooker for big business for decades.

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-06-19 11:23 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

A lot of men in the south talk like Lindsey Graham. I can see some dumb ranch state macho idiot sneering that it sounds effeminate.

Schweitzer jumps the shark here. No one who talks like that is going to ever be a serious candidate for president. Democratic money is not going to support somebody who sounds so homophobic and sexist.

#4 | Posted by rcade at 2014-06-20 12:04 AM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Does he post here?

#5 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2014-06-20 12:17 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

I don't know about cantor..

but HEY DIANE...

yo gonna STARVE !!!!!!

#6 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-06-20 12:27 AM | Reply | Flag:

Schweitzer might have missed the mark on Cantor, but if he'd said Lindsey Graham, Tim Scott, and Tom Cotton were the closeted GOPers running for Senate this year, he'd have been on target.

And all three of them are from the south. Maybe Schweitzer's more prescient than he's given credit.

#7 | Posted by DCTexan at 2014-06-20 01:16 AM | Reply | Flag:

I've met enough guys from the south to think Lindsey Graham sounds more like someone doing an impression of Scarlett than anything else.

#8 | Posted by Tor at 2014-06-20 01:56 AM | Reply | Flag:

All politicians are hookers.

#9 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-06-20 02:52 AM | Reply | Flag:

Schweitzer's observations are spot on, and politically incorrect.

#10 | Posted by nutcase at 2014-06-20 08:18 AM | Reply | Flag:

C'mon down to Beaufort, SC, stand on any street corner and repeat that line about Southern dudes. I'm sure the recruits and their DIs from nearby Parris Island would quickly disabuse this clown of that belief...

#11 | Posted by catdog at 2014-06-20 08:20 AM | Reply | Flag:

Somebody needs to tell that fool that the liberal stereotype of southerners is that they are all tobacco chewing, gun luvin', wife beatin', whiskey drinking Neanderthals.
It's the blue state libs that are the emasculated bags.
Although Lindsey sure is a little limp in the wrists acting, but come on man, he has a girls' name.

#12 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2014-06-20 08:27 AM | Reply | Flag:

Schwitzer is part of the democratic KKKlown car!

#13 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-06-20 09:26 AM | Reply | Flag:

Next Hillary will come out and say that she's a champion of women everywhere. Obviously, ignoring the women her husband sexually harrassed at work while he was governor and president and when they dared to speak out Hillary tried to destroy them personally.

#14 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-06-20 09:29 AM | Reply | Flag:

I am more or less forgiving of Clinton's infidelities and assaults, but there are too many reports of out and out rapes, some long before he was in public office. The English press did a pretty good investigation on an episode that required him to leave Oxford early while he was a Rhodes Scholar. I guess being a prorogue of Sen. Fulbright includes a get out of jail free card.

#15 | Posted by docnjo at 2014-06-20 11:06 AM | Reply | Flag:

dalton...she did more than try,..

dochjq....YES...that period is completely ignored concerning clinton...both from the issue you brought up as well as the lying and deceit he used to stay out of the draft.

#16 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-06-20 11:24 AM | Reply | Flag:

I never thought Cantor was gay. But he sure had that metro look down cold.

#17 | Posted by moder8 at 2014-06-20 11:36 AM | Reply | Flag:

#11 | Posted by catdog at 2014-06-20 08:20 AM | Reply | Flag:

You kidding me? Beaufort has a Gay Drive! It's only a block away from Ferry Drive! That sounds pretty fabulous to me...
tinyurl.com

#18 | Posted by cbob at 2014-06-20 11:40 AM | Reply | Flag:

It's Montana.

#19 | Posted by Sycophant at 2014-06-20 12:16 PM | Reply | Flag:

More political theatre. Look! This guy hates women and homosexuals! You must vote for the other party, or you do too!!!!!!

Posturing.