Saturday, June 07, 2014

A new study that tested the willingness of drivers to stop for people depending on their race has shown up some disconcerting conclusions.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

mysterytoy

MORE STORIES

Comments

I don't want to ask, but I have to ask - was this study done at night?

#1 | Posted by zeropointnrg at 2014-06-07 04:56 PM | Reply | Flag:

I guess I screwed up the link to the story:

www.dailymail.co.uk

#2 | Posted by mysterytoy at 2014-06-07 05:53 PM | Reply | Flag:

I wonder if the price of gas is a factor.

#3 | Posted by mysterytoy at 2014-06-07 05:55 PM | Reply | Flag:

Ok this will probably earn me a dump but first thought that came to my mind was an old middle school joke.

Whats the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead black person? There are skid marks in front of the dog.

#4 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2014-06-07 06:00 PM | Reply | Flag:

The only problem I have with it is the lack of consideration, at least where I live. I've seen black people in wilmington stop traffic because they wont walk faster to cross the road and I'm not talking about at crosswalks either.

#5 | Posted by Lohocla at 2014-06-07 06:11 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

It's their fault. Maybe try respecting traffic laws???? I'm just surprised the death tolls aren't higher.

#6 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2014-06-07 08:46 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

When you go out looking for racism everywhere in life the lines of true racism blurs. Here in Youngstown both white and black, but more often blacks stroll across the street no were near the cross walk and expect the car to slam on their breaks to a compete stop. Then both the whites and blacks give you a nasty look because their actions nearly caused a accident and how dare you to not go out of your way to not hit those morons. It has everything to do with society acceptable behavior that is the problem not their skin color. If you are going to cross the street make sure no traffic is coming and move with a damn purpose.

#7 | Posted by zack991 at 2014-06-07 11:28 PM | Reply | Flag:

Wow. The theory is correct.

It morphs from a white bad behavior to anything else.

#8 | Posted by fresno500 at 2014-06-08 11:49 AM | Reply | Flag: