Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Republican voters appear ready to steer Texas even further to the right by backing tea party favorites over establishment candidates, which could end the political career of Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, one of the most powerful figures in Texas since 2002. Despite spending $5 million of his own fortune on his campaign, Dewhurst has struggled to gain ground on state Sen. Dan Patrick, a fiery conservative talk radio host and founder of the Legislature's tea party caucus. Patrick has criticized Dewhurst -- who presided over the Texas Senate -- for not preventing Democratic Sen. Wendy Davis' filibuster of a 2013 measure restricting abortion, which drew national attention and launched her run for governor. A Patrick victory Tuesday would likely mean that a new face will occupy every statewide office in Texas next year when Gov. Rick Perry steps aside.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

moder8

MORE STORIES

Comments

From where I sit (on the Left Coast), Texas is such a strange place that I cannot even begin to understand the mindset of the populace.

#1 | Posted by moder8 at 2014-05-27 07:11 PM | Reply | Flag:

From where I sit (on the Left Coast), California is such a strange place, that I cannot even begin to understand the mindset of the populace.

#2 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2014-05-27 07:42 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

What do you mean? Californians tried to ban gay marriage. Texans have more in common with them than they'd like to admit.

#3 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2014-05-27 07:49 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Kids in Texas always rank at bottom nationally on SAT College Board test scores, so we can expect this move to the right, to continue for generations to come.

#4 | Posted by SammyAZ_RI at 2014-05-27 08:15 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Kids in Texas always rank at bottom nationally on SAT College Board test scores

Well, more specifially the ones in the democrat counties do. The ones in the red counties generally do on par with the national average. Don't blame them for having the dems drag down the average.

#5 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 08:20 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

They ought to keep moving right until they drown in the Atlantic.

That's how i see it on the map.

#6 | Posted by coyote at 2014-05-27 08:22 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

I am pretty sure it is something in the water and C2H6O ain't tea.

#8 | Posted by donnerboy at 2014-05-27 08:25 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

They ought to keep moving right until they drown in the Atlantic.

???

What does this mean? That Texas is going to annex the states between it and the Atlantic?

#9 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 08:30 PM | Reply | Flag:

#1 | Posted by moder8

It's like you want to say something about how bat-crazy Californians are but you don't.

#10 | Posted by LastAmerican at 2014-05-27 08:45 PM | Reply | Flag:

Good. Since Texas was really never in a recession anyway, I hope the new Tea Party government will return all of the stimulus money that Texas received.

#11 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2014-05-27 08:46 PM | Reply | Flag:

#11 | Posted by Whatsleft

They were getting their fair share of the loan that their kids will be paying back.

Any questions? (You just never learn do you?)

#12 | Posted by LastAmerican at 2014-05-27 08:48 PM | Reply | Flag:

I'm sure they'd consider giving that money back to the feds, if the feds give back the money Texas has given them.

Or were you suggesting a one way thing? LOL

#13 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 08:48 PM | Reply | Flag:

#10 | Posted by LastAmerican

It's like you thought you had a clue about California...but you don't.

#14 | Posted by donnerboy at 2014-05-27 08:49 PM | Reply | Flag:

California's political leaders aren't talking about leaving the union.

Texas can't claim the same.

#15 | Posted by Tor at 2014-05-27 08:52 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

It's like you thought you had a clue about California...but you don't.
#14 | Posted by donnerboy

LOL!!!! Are you being serious?

Let me be specific. Californians think that what's good for them (but is really bad) is good for the rest of the country. That's pretty bat-crazy, don't you think?

#16 | Posted by LastAmerican at 2014-05-27 08:52 PM | Reply | Flag:

Kids in Texas always rank at bottom nationally on SAT College Board test scores

#5 | Posted by goatman
Sorry Mr. Goat but its a fact that kids in Texas, score at the bottom nationally on SAT test scores. Just compare the Texas scores to those in New England.. Kids in all 6 New England States score higher than the kids in the most affluent NOT ON PAR "red counties" in Texas.

#17 | Posted by SammyAZ_RI at 2014-05-27 08:53 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 2

Ole Bustamante would be very proud of the tejas Mexicans that populate this "American" enclave....traitors.

#18 | Posted by mutant at 2014-05-27 08:54 PM | Reply | Flag:

California's political leaders aren't talking about leaving the union.
Texas can't claim the same.
#15 | Posted by Tor

Texas would flourish. California would become Mexico in a matter of years.

I know you were trying to say that Texas was looking bad for wanting to secede. But on the contrary, you've made Texas look good for saying it. A little rebellion keeps the Union honest.

#19 | Posted by LastAmerican at 2014-05-27 08:56 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Yep. And as my links proved, it is the democrat counties who are the stupid ones bringing down the average for the state.

But I do understand that you being a blind partisan proggie and probably another of of those irrational Texas haters, you would rather not talk about my links, sammy, which prove the stupid ones in the state are democrat.

#20 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 08:57 PM | Reply | Flag:

#17 | Posted by SammyAZ_RI

And the economies in those states are doing just so swell.

If everyone is going to college, then who's minding the shop?

#21 | Posted by LastAmerican at 2014-05-27 08:59 PM | Reply | Flag:

These "I hate Texas" links that the sour grape proggies keep putting up crack me up.

Will they ever get over their perpetual butt hurt that Texas is running circles around them economically?

#22 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 09:00 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 2

a fiery conservative talk radio host

You know who makes a good leader?

A radio host.

They are so entertaining.

The guy already gets paid to say what he's told. His new job in the government should be a seamless transition.

#23 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:00 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

This is a "I hate Texas" link? I thought it was about the republican party fighting within itself.

I think you mean, "these I hate Texas posters crack me up."

Anyway.

Congratulations on the election.

#24 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:05 PM | Reply | Flag:

Pot meet kettle.

Everyone thinks whats good for them is good for the rest of the country.

It's the actions they take to achieve it is what makes one crazy.

Like people from Utah campaigning in California to keep gay marriage illegal.

#25 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:09 PM | Reply | Flag:

#17 | POSTED BY SAMMYAZ_RI AT 2014-05-27 08:53 PM

He makes a good point Goat.

You blame it on democrats. But you know you're just deflecting.

If it was just democrats then blues states as a whole would be failing.

Also, Austin Texas is a majority democratic city housing the University of Texas. Is that one of the lower achieving areas on your charts?

#26 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:15 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 5

what's that?

we're moving MORE to the right..

oh golly gee...

more jobs means more people....I'm not so sure I like all this success and good fortune..sure are a lot of u-hauls with YANKEE PLATES on them.........

#27 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-05-27 09:17 PM | Reply | Flag:

You blame it on democrats.

Do you have a better explanation for those links I posted? The illiterate counties are generally the blue counties. It's pretty cut and dried.

If you have credible links that support your claim, please present them as I presented mine. Otherwise yours is just opinion. Don't get me worng, I appreciate it, but without supporting data, it can't be considered as fact.

#28 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 09:29 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Is that one of the lower achieving areas on your charts?

No it's not.

Surely you aren't suggesting an exception invalidates the other dozens of cf counties? LOL There are exceptions to just about every rule, CS. Citing the exception to dismiss my claim is lame.

Are you suggesting that an exception makes it the rule? BTW, that's Travis County

#29 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 09:32 PM | Reply | Flag:

#17 | POSTED BY SAMMYAZ_RI AT 2014-05-27 08:53 PM

He makes a good point Goat.

#26 | Posted by ClownShack

no he did not. I've already pointed that out.

#30 | Posted by LastAmerican at 2014-05-27 09:38 PM | Reply | Flag:

Texas would flourish. California would become Mexico in a matter of years.
#19 | POSTED BY LASTAMERICAN

Don't worry your empty head about California, we are doing just fine and would do better if we weren't subsidizing the rest of the country.

But, keep me plonked, because like a true Tea Party member, its easier to ignore the truth than be faced with it.

#31 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:41 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

no he did not. I've already pointed that out.

#30 | POSTED BY LASTAMERICAN AT 2014-05-27 09:38 PM

Did you unplonk me?

well, then you must of read my rebuttal to your "point".

#32 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:42 PM | Reply | Flag:

#28 | POSTED BY GOATMAN AT 2014-05-27 09:29 PM

Deflecting again?

I asked, if its simply democrats, you'd expect to see blue states failing.

You gonna deflect again or address a very simple observation?

#33 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:44 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 3

No it's not.
#29 | POSTED BY GOATMAN

Thats what you're doing, isn't it?

Democratic states are doing exceptionally well academically.

Why is it that the democratic communities of Texas aren't?

#34 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:46 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

#17 | Posted by SammyAZ_RI

And the economies in those states are doing just so swell.
If everyone is going to college, then who's minding the shop?
#21 | POSTED BY LASTAMERICAN

The economy of New England states is better than most Red States.

The Tea Party Motto, "Education is for Snobs", strikes again!

#35 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:48 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 2

Don't worry your empty head about California, we are doing just fine

Again, thank you for your opinion, and I'm sure governor Moonbeam appreciates your exuberance, but the fact is your bond and credit ratings paint an extremely dismal picture as they have this entire century and even before. They continue to be last in the nation of the 50 states

www.pewstates.org

taxfoundation.org

Most people would consider this far from "just fine". If being last place is "just fine", then yes, you are. LOL

#36 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 09:49 PM | Reply | Flag:

Democratic states are doing exceptionally well academically.

Sadly democratic counties in Texas aren't and they are dragging down the average for the rest of the state.

Really, it's quite simple math

#37 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 09:50 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Goat, are you look at the economic factor of the counties that are doing poorly academically?

I bet you it has more to do with income inequality than anything else.

#38 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:51 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Why is it that the democratic communities of Texas aren't?

I don't know. Because they are democrats, I guess and as such would rather rely on the government to feed them than take the initiative to get an education and make it on their own.

#39 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 09:51 PM | Reply | Flag:

#36 | POSTED BY GOATMAN AT 2014-05-27 09:49 PM

Your "I hate California" links crack me up.

Can't discuss Texas without bringing up California? Though, I admit, Andrea brought up California first in Post #2.

#40 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:52 PM | Reply | Flag:

I bet you it has more to do with income inequality than anything else.

That doesn't explain the poor red counties in other parts of the state with higher literacy rates than the same low income blue counties now does it?

#41 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 09:53 PM | Reply | Flag:

I don't know. Because they are democrats,

And thats where I stopped reading your post.

If thats your answer Goat.

Why bother having a discussion.

#42 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:54 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 2

Your "I hate California" links crack me up.

You are confusing me with someone else. The only California related links I submitted were factual ones comparing California's credit ratings since 200 with the other 49 states.

#43 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 09:55 PM | Reply | Flag:

"Just let it be know, from now on, Democrat = Bad, Republican = Good, the kool-aid has been drunk."

~Goat.

#44 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-27 09:55 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

And thats where I stopped reading your post.

That's cool. I stopped reading our post when you described my quite factual and unambiguous links on states' credit ratings with the word "hate".

Why bother having a discussion.

Indeed.

#45 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 09:58 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

"Just let it be known from now on that any negative fact presented about California, regardless of its veracity and irrefutability, is to be known as "hate". The koolaid has been drunk

Clownshack

#46 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 10:00 PM | Reply | Flag:

Goat-

What I meant was if you look at map, Texas is in the middle of the country. If you move Texas to the right,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bahhh. Sorry if I tried to make a funny.

#47 | Posted by coyote at 2014-05-27 11:28 PM | Reply | Flag:

#47. LOL I get it.

I also wondered if you thought the GoM was the Atlantic, too, but that dind't make sense either. The joke does. Thanks for clarifying

#48 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-27 11:30 PM | Reply | Flag:

"Texas would flourish."

LOL

Texas would turn into a land of warring clans in under a decade.

#49 | Posted by Tor at 2014-05-27 11:53 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

^ I'd like to see it. We really should let Texas secede from the US. IMHO it would be entertaining as hell, it would be like a new reality TV show. Jerry Jones could be president of the new banana republic of Texas!

We might have to build a wall on the US/Texas border to keep the rednecks from sneaking over and stealing American jobs!

#50 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2014-05-28 12:15 AM | Reply | Flag:

The blue state libs have Texas envy. They find fault with every thing Texas is or they imagine it is, while ignoring the disaster their home state is. What Y'all don't understand is that we could care less what y'all think or say.

#51 | Posted by docnjo at 2014-05-28 12:18 AM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Blah blah blah.

Or than that, well said...sort of....

#52 | Posted by TheTom at 2014-05-28 12:21 AM | Reply | Flag:

^ I'd like to see it.

Of course you would. No surprise there. You proggies proved your hate for a healthy economy when you re-elected 0bama.

We really should let Texas secede from the US

See how willing you are to cut off your nose to spite your face? Liberal logic. geez.

#53 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-28 12:22 AM | Reply | Flag:

#50 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON AT 2014-05-28 12:15 AM | FLAG:

???

Um, you do realize that Texas has been creating more jobs than any other state the last few years don't you? (rhetorical question, obviously you don't considering your post). And people from the blue states are moving here to take them. So yes, a wall may be necessary, but clearly you have no idea why.

Why do proggies so proudly wave the banner of ignorance?

#54 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-28 12:24 AM | Reply | Flag:

There's no question Texas' future is bright and on the right path. Since firing Mack Brown and hiring Charlie Strong, the Longhorns' prospects for competing for the national championship in the post-BCS era are giving Bob Stoops heartburn.

#55 | Posted by DCTexan at 2014-05-28 01:19 AM | Reply | Flag:

And the economies in those states are doing just so swell.
If everyone is going to college, then who's minding the shop?
#21 | POSTED BY LASTAMERICAN

The economy of New England states is better than most Red States.

The Tea Party Motto, "Education is for Snobs", strikes again!

#35 | Posted by ClownShack

Wrong and Wrong Clownshack. LOL!!!

It's already been proven that most Tea Partiers are more educated than you.

#56 | Posted by LastAmerican at 2014-05-28 07:26 AM | Reply | Flag:

All this my state vs your state and fill-in-the-blank state sucks is really getting tired. Do you people live under a -------- rock? Have you never been out of your own little bubble before? If you can't find something to like about any and all states in this beautiful country, you're either blind or you're so worthless that your opinion doesn't matter. I'm gonna make the guess that most on here do in fact still have their sight, so I'm gonna assume the latter.

#57 | Posted by deadseasquirrel at 2014-05-28 11:38 AM | Reply | Flag:

It's already been proven that most Tea Partiers are more educated than you.

#56 | POSTED BY LASTAMERICAN

really?

Here's your sign.

"KEEP GOVMENT OUT of MEDICADE DAMMIT!"

aattp.org

#58 | Posted by donnerboy at 2014-05-28 11:43 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 2

#1 | Posted by moder8

It's pretty simple:

It's a bunch of fools who take pride in their ignorance, spending all their lives trying to out-macho each other. They have a fictional vision of what america is and should be and they blame liberals as the reason it can't be like their 8-year-old cowboy fantasy.

#59 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2014-05-28 12:50 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 2

What Y'all don't understand is that we could care less what y'all think or say.

#51 | Posted by docnjo

...or what scientists say. Or what history says. Or what reality says.

Texans - a steadfast commitment to ignorance.

#60 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2014-05-28 12:52 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 3

"the Longhorns' prospects for competing for the national championship in the post-BCS era are giving Bob Stoops heartburn.
#55 | Posted by DCTexan"

Bwahahaha! Oregon - 30; Texas - 7

Not any time soon, sucka. bleacherreport.com

#61 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2014-05-28 12:52 PM | Reply | Flag:

SpeakSoftly: I think it is more complicated than that. I don't think Texans are fools. I think that generally speaking they have a different set of values than most people in California. Depending on your perspective that can be a good or a bad thing. But I think we overlook too much when we just condescendingly write Texans off as fools.

I think it is fair to say that they overall are far more rightwing than most people in California. They seem to take a lot of pride in their independent, cowboy, gunslinging, hard-justice dealing self image. I see it. I just don't get it.

#62 | Posted by moder8 at 2014-05-28 02:11 PM | Reply | Flag:

Charlie Strong isn't going to allow for the mediocrity Mack Brown tolerated at Texas. It won't be long that the Longhorns will competing for the national championship again. The next matchup against Oregon won't be as kind to the Ducks.

I wouldn't brag about an Alamo Bowl victory -- no matter who my team defeats. That's an admission my team couldn't get a better bid than that one.

#63 | Posted by DCTexan at 2014-05-28 02:38 PM | Reply | Flag:

Here's your sign.

"KEEP GOVMENT OUT of MEDICADE DAMMIT!"

aattp.org

#58 | Posted by donnerboy at 201

cute and I have no doubt there may be a sign misspelled here and there but I also know from experience that despicable lying punk liberals are not above staging or photo shopping some of these as major networks have LIED as well as some anti TP pics such as the pic PROVING tp was racist because of the gun on the hip of someone who we later found out was black.
liberals who come up with these pictures are liars and have such little principles and integrity that I do not believe all of these signs are the real things. Sorry if that means I KNOW LIBERALS but I do.

#64 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-05-28 02:47 PM | Reply | Flag:

Wrong and Wrong Clownshack. LOL!!!
It's already been proven that most Tea Partiers are more educated than you.
#56 | POSTED BY LASTAMERICAN

Considering you have no clue who I am?

Just another meaningless post from Eddie.

Thanks buddy.

#65 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-28 02:52 PM | Reply | Flag:

my previous post was not about liberals here who merely post such things but the liberal machine that provides these and ignore the outrageous double standard.

each of you or none of you can go on and on about texas and/or tea party and it simply doesn't matter.

it's like this morning at starbucks...one of the "posse' said "ann coulter was the most outrageous liar on the right."...when I asked him which book in particular or which essay in particular he was most upset with, he OF COURSE said...."he didn't read such trash."...

well that concept applies here....you only know of the TP what you read from radical left wing zealots whose existence is at stake....or a media who has become nothing more than a presidential rubber stamp...or even as base as nothing more than a trash can of lies from the left....

when it comes to Texas, you are little better and taking the word of 'carpetbaggers' doesn't really cut it

#66 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-05-28 02:53 PM | Reply | Flag:

ORIGINAL POST......OLDEST member of congress BEATEN by TEA PARTY supported candidate...

www.tpnn.com

let me say this again. I don't fault posters here for not knowing what they're talking about on these two things and my descriptive names are not meant for them...EVEN THOUGH they will NOT follow in return....They're just repeating what they're being fed.

#67 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-05-28 02:56 PM | Reply | Flag:

AND RALPH HALL was a democrat until 2004....and has voted more than a time or two with democrats which means with OBAMA and that is not acceptable to those of us in states that want freedom and liberty and a good economy rather than slaves to washington.......

seems like 'battleground texas'...picked the wrong battleground....at least for now..

#68 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-05-28 03:08 PM | Reply | Flag:

#69 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-05-28 03:08 PM | Reply | Flag:

#64 | Posted by afkabl2

Blah Blah Blah...

I specifically used the "KEEP GOVMENT OUT of MEDICADE DAMMIT!" because it is so wonderful on so many levels. And no, it is not fake.

And I haven't heard you say one truthful thing about Liberals as long as I have been here. You regurgitate the same nonsense I hear gushing from Limbaugh or O'Lielly and the Fox News Freunds.

All you know about liberals is what your alcohol addled brain makes up on a daily basis to make you feel better about losing the Whitey House and perpetuating the divide.

#70 | Posted by donnerboy at 2014-05-28 03:49 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

please stop embarrassing yourself....

"blah blah blah".....

you have NO IDEA if it's fake or not and that was my point. the liberal trash running things like this have been proven to lie and fake pictures exactly as the example I used PROVED.....

you posted the clip and it doesn't even have a thing to do with the topic which is LIBERALS LIED about the tea party.....

www.tpnn.com

#71 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-05-28 04:10 PM | Reply | Flag:

So, did Texas fall into the Atlantic yet?

#72 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-28 04:12 PM | Reply | Flag:

So, did Texas fall into the Atlantic yet?

No. Oklahoma sucks and prevents that from happening.

#73 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-28 04:17 PM | Reply | Flag:

#70 | Posted by donnerboy a

first statement is an out and out lie.....and the least you could do is spell correctly....

the 2nd thing is..I know you're a liberal and think you can get away with comments such as "your alcohol addled brain" anytime you want, but you do not have the privilege to make incorrect comments in joking like this one.

#74 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-05-28 04:17 PM | Reply | Flag:

No. Oklahoma sucks and prevents that from happening.
#73 | POSTED BY GOATMAN AT 2014-05-28 04:17 PM

Thats true, its got the state wedged in.

#75 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-05-28 04:44 PM | Reply | Flag:

@goatman,
I'm not a proggie as much and you want me to be one? democrats/proggies suck. You must be a teahadist and or fascist?

#76 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2014-05-28 08:56 PM | Reply | Flag:

You must be a teahadist and or fascist?

#76 | POSTED BY ABORTED_MONSON

I'm whatever you want me to be, babe. Just name it.

#77 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-28 08:59 PM | Reply | Flag:

#74 | Posted by afkabl2

It can't be a lie if that is what I believe. I can only be mistaken.

And actually I do have the right and the privilege...

And you have the right to flag me if I am being abusive. But, you know I speak the truth and speak it to you in your own vernacular.

You have professed to being a heavy drinker as much as I have professed to being a cannabis user. Therefore, both of us are subject to such comments.

However, what I indulge in is not a poison. Researchers have discovered that alcohol use not only disrupts communication between neurons; it can also alter their structure. I just quaintly call that being "alcohol addled".

I am pretty sure you have quaint (and derogatory) names for me, too, as you hurled them quite often in my general direction.

And my spellins was perfect.

#78 | Posted by donnerboy at 2014-05-29 12:56 PM | Reply | Flag:

"That's an admission my team couldn't get a better bid than that one.
#63 | Posted by DCTexan"

Oregon belonged in the Sugar Bowl. Unfortunately, politics prevailed, and Oklahoma got their spot.

#79 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2014-05-29 01:41 PM | Reply | Flag:

If Texas secede, I will apply for dual citizenship....

in the event Chairman MaObama violate the US Constitution and allow the UN and European Union as agents of Illuminati to engineer the NEW WORLD ORDER with the connivance of false prophet Pope (world religion) and alien visitors from planets, I might move to Texas and enjoy my religious rights and human rights without the filthy rich telling me what I can and cannot do.

#80 | Posted by takitez at 2014-05-29 05:14 PM | Reply | Flag: