Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The EPA's highest-paid employee deserves to go to prison for at least 30 months for lying to his bosses and saying he was a CIA spy working in Pakistan so he could avoid doing his $206,000-a-year job, say federal prosecutors. When he first began looking into John C. Beale's deceptions last February, "I thought, oh my God, How could this possibly have happened in this agency?" said EPA Assistant Inspector General Patrick Sullivan, who spearheaded the Beale probe. "I've worked for the government for 35 years. I've never seen a situation like this."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

jestgettinalong

MORE STORIES

Comments

Inspector Sullivan is shocked??? Really??? What in hell has he been inspecting for for 35 effin' years??? No amount of lying, cheating or fraud in our government can shock ME anymore. It's all rampant and getting worse as each day passes.

#1 | Posted by jestgettinalong at 2014-05-14 09:46 AM | Reply | Flag:

"I've worked for the government for 35 years. I've never seen a situation like this." - Patrick Sullivan

Perhaps he should be looking a little harder..... I bet its rampant in DC. It would be as easy finding a Jesus in Jerusalem.

#2 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2014-05-14 09:46 AM | Reply | Flag:

It's easier to find a Jesus in Los Angeles.

#3 | Posted by rcade at 2014-05-14 10:36 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 3

I bet he finds Jesus in prison.

#4 | Posted by donnerboy at 2014-05-14 12:34 PM | Reply | Flag:

"It's easier to find a Jesus in Los Angeles."

Hmmmm...if you're Jee-sus, I don't think he ever resided there. But, if you are referring to Hay-sus, I think you might not be practicing political correctness, RCade. Slippery slope there.

#5 | Posted by jestgettinalong at 2014-05-14 12:49 PM | Reply | Flag:

Is this a situation where Boaz would say "Game recognize game?"

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2014-05-14 01:25 PM | Reply | Flag:

How long will it be before somebody claims this proves global warming is a hoax? And yes, it should have been caught about 15 minutes after the first time he didn't show up at work.

#7 | Posted by SomebodyElse at 2014-05-14 01:25 PM | Reply | Flag:

It's easier to find a Jesus in Los Angeles.

#3 | Posted by rcade

Thanks, haven't had a good belly laugh in days.

#8 | Posted by Marty at 2014-05-14 01:58 PM | Reply | Flag:

But hey, the federal government is our friend, looking out for our best interest.

This is what happens when the our federal government is too big for any real oversight by the legislative or executive branch.

#9 | Posted by danv at 2014-05-14 04:25 PM | Reply | Flag:

But, if you are referring to Hay-sus,

Ain't the way it's spelled.

#10 | Posted by Sniper at 2014-05-14 10:44 PM | Reply | Flag: