Monday, May 12, 2014

Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling says he's sorry but feels he was "baited" to make racist comments, nearly two weeks after the NBA fined him and banned him for life for his remarks in a recorded conversation. When I listen to that tape, I don't even know how I can say words like that. ... I don't know why the girl had me say those things," he told CNN's Anderson Cooper in an exclusive interview set to air on Monday.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

rcade

MORE STORIES

Comments

Up yours.
- The Fans
- The Players
- The Sponsors
- The Media
- The Owners

#1 | Posted by CrisisStills at 2014-05-12 10:57 AM | Reply | Flag:

Al Sharpton should be appointed to own this team, he uses the dreaded N word too but he is black so it's way cool,,,
,,,

#2 | Posted by ATaxpayer at 2014-05-12 11:03 AM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

sterling: i'm just a grifter-- im nobody...

i'm praying to you-- look in your haaaaaahhhhhht!!!

#4 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2014-05-12 11:43 AM | Reply | Flag:

He also ate an apple at her behest...

#5 | Posted by catdog at 2014-05-12 12:12 PM | Reply | Flag:

An apology was good enough for Jesse Jackson, why isn't it good enough for everyone?

#6 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2014-05-12 03:04 PM | Reply | Flag:

He wanted to have sex with V? I guess he mixed up racist talk with
racy talk.

#7 | Posted by tiger150 at 2014-05-12 03:17 PM | Reply | Flag:

White racists have sex with nonwhites just as nonwhite racists have sex with whites.

Doesn't mean they're not racist.

#8 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2014-05-12 03:27 PM | Reply | Flag:

Oh, she left her garage door half open and baited him? Well, then we can expect a parade of ridiculous liberals to come to his defense and attack the woman that baited him.
They'll be here any moment now...

#9 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2014-05-12 03:34 PM | Reply | Flag:

I missed the interview but did Anderson try to bait him with any ummmm.. errrr... man-man questions?

#10 | Posted by wisgod at 2014-05-12 03:52 PM | Reply | Flag:

"Sterling told CNN he's spoken twice with Johnson.

"Did you apologize to him?" Cooper asked.

"If I said anything wrong, I'm sorry," Sterling said. "He's a good person. I mean, what am I going to say? Has he done everything he can do to help minorities? I don't think so. But I'll say it, he's great. But I don't think he's a good example for the children of Los Angeles.""

Sterling gives compliments like Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack "Oh nice kid, he's a good kid. Now I know why tigers eat their young...."

#11 | Posted by Sully at 2014-05-12 04:10 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 2

When you start your apology by saying "if I offended anyone...." it's not going well.

#12 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-05-12 04:19 PM | Reply | Flag:

#11 | Posted by Sully

I don't think it was meant as a compliment of MJ...

#13 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2014-05-12 05:46 PM | Reply | Flag:

Is he apologizing because he feels bad about offending people? Or does he feel bad that everyone now knows what a complete racist he is?

#14 | Posted by moder8 at 2014-05-12 07:19 PM | Reply | Flag:

I have never heard Sharpton use the N word nor the C word.

#15 | Posted by bigblackie at 2014-05-12 08:50 PM | Reply | Flag:

I have never heard Sharpton use the N word...

"David Dinkins, you wanna be the only ------ on television, only ------ in the newspaper, only ------ that can talk," a fiery Sharpton is heard saying on the clip. "Don't cover them, don't talk to them, 'cause you got the only ------ problem. ‘Cause you know if a black man stood up next to you, they would see you for the whore that you really are."
Read more:
dailycaller.com

Want more?

#16 | Posted by goatman at 2014-05-12 09:20 PM | Reply | Flag:

I have never heard Sharpton use the N word nor the C word.

#15 | POSTED BY BIGBLACKIE

Why would you try to imply that since you never heard it that he's never said it? It just begs someone to prove you wrong, especially on the DR.

#17 | Posted by Lohocla at 2014-05-12 11:38 PM | Reply | Flag:

The dailycaller.com is not a reliable source! got any real news source? I can not believe I am even defending the guy that never apologized about the Tswana Browley hoax that ruined a mans life.

#18 | Posted by THomewood at 2014-05-13 10:50 AM | Reply | Flag:

Time to claim that he has dementia. Totally plausible...

#19 | Posted by tiger150 at 2014-05-13 03:03 PM | Reply | Flag:

"...the aids." This guy needs to fill the old Piers Morgan time slot. He is hilarious.

#20 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2014-05-13 03:14 PM | Reply | Flag:

He is hilarious.

#20 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2014-05-13 03:14 PM | Reply | Flag:

Funniest part was when he asked Anderson if he ever liked a girl.

#21 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-05-13 03:25 PM | Reply | Flag:

Banning Mr Sterling for life from Football, Baseball or Basketball or whatever sport his team plays (I am not a sports guy)and forcing him to sell his team is unfair and un-American. Just because of a few off-color
remarks He apologized, for heavens sake, fine him $500 and move-on