Thursday, February 27, 2014

The presidential swing state of Pennsylvania currently looks good for prospective Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll. Clinton leads Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie 46 percent to 41, compared to a 44 to 43 lead in the same poll in December. Clinton also leads Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul 53 to 48, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz 54 to 34 and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush 53 to 36.

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

Corky

MORE STORIES

Clinton would make a good president, Pennsylvania voters say by a 59 to 37 percent margin. Voters are divided 43 to 42 percent over whether Christie would make a good president, down from 55 to 29 percent December 19.

"There's former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton; then there is the rest of the 2016 presidential pack," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute. "New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie continues his slide down the off ramp."

Comments

Way early poll, but interesting for the big lead over most R's in a major swing state and also for Biden's lack of support.

#1 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-27 11:34 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

Christie is done. He might be in jail by 2016.

#2 | Posted by Sully at 2014-02-27 11:37 AM | Reply | Flag:

She'll drop as soon as she announces her plans to run. Happens to almost everyone.

#3 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-02-27 11:37 AM | Reply | Flag:

Clinton will also be hurt when ABC releases the videos of her sitting silent while on the board at wal mart when employees wanting to form a union.

#4 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-02-27 11:39 AM | Reply | Flag:

'Cause there's a fat man in the bathtub with the blues
I hear you moan, I hear you moan, I hear you moan'

#5 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2014-02-27 11:40 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

#6 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-27 11:47 AM | Reply | Flag:

POSTED BY CORKY

March 19, 2007:

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton continues to lead the pack of Democratic presidential hopefuls, according to a new CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll released Wednesday.

Clinton has a lead of about 15 percent, followed by Sen. Barack Obama in second place and former Vice President Al Gore and John Edwards tied for third."

:-)

October 17, 2007:

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton's lead over Sen. Barack Obama, her chief rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, is growing among African-American voters who are registered Democrats, and particularly among black women, a poll said Wednesday.

Among black registered Democrats overall, Clinton had a 57 percent to 33 percent lead over Obama."

:-)

#7 | Posted by jestgettinalong at 2014-02-27 11:50 AM | Reply | Flag:

When you think about Clinton losing that race it has to be considered one of the biggest political meltdowns to a unknown candidate.

#8 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-02-27 11:53 AM | Reply | Flag:

The best thing about her is the classically conditioned Pavlovian drooling dog response from rwingers, lol.

#9 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-27 11:56 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

"If we're gonna have Hillary with the Dem nomination, could the GOP ---- smarten up and give Huntman the Republican nom? Please? (Yes, I know: NEVER happen.)"

Just about anything is possible at this stage. However, I do have a feeling the nominee will most like be a governor or former governor (not Christie.) Although, Rand Paul could have a shot. Time will tell but Corky is already all-in on the Hillary bus.

"But you know, a moderate Republican in office in the WH and a Democratically controlled Senate could be pretty interesting..."

Any combination that would leave Reid in charge of the Senate would be disastrous.

Where you been? Time-out or somethin'?

#10 | Posted by jestgettinalong at 2014-02-27 11:58 AM | Reply | Flag:

So Carlyle Clinton leads Traffic-gate Christie. Who cares? They are both morons who will provide no hope and no change.

#11 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-27 12:43 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

- but Corky is already all-in on the Hillary bus.

Assuming makes an ass out of.... oh well. I've said I could support several other Dems if they show the ability to win it all.

Winning being a "who cares?" proposition for ideological purists and all.

#12 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-27 01:00 PM | Reply | Flag:

" if they show the ability to win it all."

Anybody that can "win it all" is, by definition, a tool of the corporate state.

#13 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-27 02:14 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

"Winning being a "who cares?" proposition for partisan hacks who root for a party over anything else."

ft

#14 | Posted by eberly at 2014-02-27 02:17 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Anyone that can whine that loudly about the reality of politics is a tool, period.

Hiding in a cave rather than supporting the best available choice at the time is a poor, foolish strategery.

#15 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-27 02:33 PM | Reply | Flag:

In the end, I'm going to vote for someone.

But my vote isn't a forgone conclusion. It's a mystery to the major parties who I'm going to vote for and that is where they focus their efforts.

They don't spend a second worrying about voters who are committed to one side. They don't have to consider their policies, their platform, who they run, or anything really. Just show up.

#16 | Posted by eberly at 2014-02-27 02:37 PM | Reply | Flag:

"In the end, I'm going to vote for someone."

There's not much point in it. You can't vote against imperialism or the corporate state or Wall Street or the military-industrial complex or the surveillance/national security state. Any candidate that is "electable" must support those policies.

#17 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-27 02:49 PM | Reply | Flag:

"There's not much point in it."

considering who we end up with, I agree.

But I'm not throwing away my right to vote and I won't commit to a party.

Party loyalty is what keeps another party from making a meaningful impact.

#18 | Posted by eberly at 2014-02-27 02:58 PM | Reply | Flag:

#19 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-27 03:12 PM | Reply | Flag:

you can disguise your unending, lifetime partisan loyalty anyway you want. If you hide behind your contempt for the other party, then so be it.

but you're not fooling anyone, except yourself, apparently.

"Which has nothing to do with the hard werk of developing better progressive Dem and/or 3rd party choices,"

There is no "werk" involved with going to voting booth and predictably pulling the lever for the same party every time. And in no way whatsoever does that lazy act develop anything better. Obviously, the opposite occurs.

Unending lifetime party loyalty offers ZERO incentive to a party to nominate better candidates or policies. The GOP is fantastic proof of that reality.

The dems are no different, but you have wrapped your arms so tightly around them, you couldn't possible see this.

The only kind of person anybody listens to is me, someone who will not pledge their vote to. You, OTOH, are never listened to because nobody has to.

Party loyalists would probably do their party a favor by just clamming up and let the adults run things.

#20 | Posted by eberly at 2014-02-27 03:22 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

I've been on vacation, Jest. For the first time since the kids were born, we up and left town for a real family vacation. Left the laptop at home. It was weird--like being an actual person. But I did post a thread upon my return, remember? :)

Nice that you noticed. Heh.

#21 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-27 05:47 PM | Reply | Flag:

Prag,

If you don't mind my asking, where did you go for your vacation?

#22 | Posted by JeffJ at 2014-02-27 05:50 PM | Reply | Flag:

Thinking that your life is controlled by some faceless cabal and that all you can do about it is wail and not vote and not get involved makes you a sad little victim, not a hero of the proletariat.

#24 | Posted by Harry_Powell at 2014-02-27 10:16 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 2

"The point at this juncture in our political history is to keep the Republicans out of office,"

Well that's the DNC's position, at any rate.

#25 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-27 10:35 PM | Reply | Flag:

What about "Generic Republican"? He always polls well.

#26 | Posted by REDIAL at 2014-02-27 10:43 PM | Reply | Flag:

22: I hate to admit it, but we took the kids to Disney World. :) (I am not a fan of Disney or of Florida.) Then we visited with my brother, who moved down there early last year. And we visited my grandmother (91!), whom neither my wife nor my children had ever met. Other than the utterly awful flight(s) down, it was a great trip, a fine choice for our first true family vacation (as opposed to our periodic trips to visit family in semi-distant locales within the Northeast). I'm still not a fan of Disney, but I must admit to having a good time there (and all-inclusive is a nice thing for vacation). And I actually turned off work; I never do that, even in summer. Came back to insanity (work and other endeavors), but I'm actually getting into bed before 11 tonight, so ending the week on a good note!

#27 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-27 10:45 PM | Reply | Flag:

It's the rational, realistic position.

Not the LaLa Land position.

Hold on, I think #24 is for you....

#28 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-27 11:03 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

"that all you can do about it is wail and not vote and not get involved "

If voting made a difference, it would be made illegal.

#29 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-27 11:33 PM | Reply | Flag:

strategically detonated nuclear weaponry will make the 2016 election winner moot.....

#30 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2014-02-28 12:10 AM | Reply | Flag:

"It's the rational, realistic position. "

Moderate change! Someday soon!

thewrongkindofgreen.files.word
press.com

#31 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 01:40 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

I'm pretty sure I would prefer Hillary over CC. Some of my people had to deal with some of her people when she was at State. They claimed she was quite the pitbull. Not particularly impressed with the ROEs that US forces were being burdened with in Afghanistan.

#32 | Posted by madbomber at 2014-02-28 08:19 AM | Reply | Flag:

Even Madbomber likes Hillary. That ought to tell you all you need to about how "progressive" Carlyle Clinton is. She's probably the most interventionist candidate among all the DemoPublican prospects.

#33 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 08:30 AM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

#33 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-

We can't all sit in our Fuller domes making baby talk to the hydro and plotting how to keep weed cool once grandma starts baking pies with it.

#34 | Posted by Zed at 2014-02-28 08:42 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

#34 | Posted by Zed

Don't you have an AA meeting this morning?

#35 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 08:46 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

Don't you have an AA meeting this morning?

#35 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 08:46

Just after my prayer breakfast.

#36 | Posted by Zed at 2014-02-28 08:46 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

I think we're having fried chicken and fried eggs this morning.

#37 | Posted by Zed at 2014-02-28 08:51 AM | Reply | Flag:

Hillary Clinton is a hawk who favors the current hegemony. In other words, she's all about empire. Okay, yes, she'd like single-payer health care and she's in favor of women's and gay rights, and her husband was the "first black president." But don't let any of that let you think she's deeply liberal or progressive in any deep sense (except maybe Jest's sense of the latter word and its emphasis on gov't control).

This is why I said the GOP should give us a moderate Republican. It's also why I hope (probably futilely) she doesn't get the nom. The only reason I would vote for her is to keep the Dems in power for social issues and SCOTUS nomination issues (I should probably throw environmental issues in there, but uh... yeah... um... XL *cough cough*).

#38 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-28 09:11 AM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

"Just after my prayer breakfast."

AA and prayer breakfast: a distinction without a difference.

#39 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 09:12 AM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

Since no Puritopian here has a better plan.

#40 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 10:25 AM | Reply | Flag:

You already posted that in #19. Repeating it doesn't make it any less DNC propaganda.

#41 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 10:32 AM | Reply | Flag:

"Hillary Clinton is a hawk who favors the current hegemony. In other words, she's all about empire. "

No way!

#42 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 10:34 AM | Reply | Flag:

You don't have a better plan, and only sit on the sidelines constantly whining.

#43 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 10:44 AM | Reply | Flag:

"Since no Puritopian here has a better plan."

Better plan to accomplish what? More obedience to Wall Street and the military-industrial complex? The plan for that is: Vote for Hillary!

#44 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 10:51 AM | Reply | Flag:

"You don't have a better plan, and only sit on the sidelines constantly whining."

You don't have a better plan either. You're just standing on the 50 yard line waving your pom poms.....and whining.

The only difference is where you're standing.

#45 | Posted by eberly at 2014-02-28 10:54 AM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 2

"The point at this juncture in our political history is to keep the Republicans out of office, as their policies are worse for the country.

Which has nothing to do with the hard werk of developing better progressive Dem and/or 3rd party choices, no matter what the "parties are the same" crowd are selling."

That's the plan, keep the Repubs out while developing better progressive Dem and/or 3rd party choices, and you don't have a better plan, or any plan at all.

All you have is whining.

#46 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 10:55 AM | Reply | Flag:

#46 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 10:55 AM | Reply | Flag: Spam

#47 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 10:56 AM | Reply | Flag:

Like I said, nothing but whining.

#48 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 10:57 AM | Reply | Flag:

Could you guys get a room, please? :)

#49 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-28 11:02 AM | Reply | Flag:

Maybe if he got a plan other than constant whining.

#50 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 11:02 AM | Reply | Flag:

Like I said, nothing but spamming.

#51 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 11:03 AM | Reply | Flag:

"Could you guys get a room, please? :)"

#52 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 11:05 AM | Reply | Flag:

"Any jackass can kick down a barn, but it takes a good carpenter to build one" - Sam Rayburn

Any jackass can whine about the problems, but until they get a better plan to solve the problems they are just whining.

#53 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 11:06 AM | Reply | Flag:

Most progressives have a plan: keep the regressive Repubs out of office while we develop more progressive Dem and 3rd party candidates.

#54 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 11:08 AM | Reply | Flag:

"we develop more progressive Dem and 3rd party candidates."

lol. Like Carlyle Clinton?

Clinton's staff and her representatives will not comment on her fees, but several booking agents who have worked with political figures estimate that her per-speech fee for private groups could range up to $250,000.

Her paid appearances have included talks with investors at high-profile Wall Street firms such as Goldman Sachs and Carlyle Group, leading some liberal groups that typically support Democrats to wonder whether Clinton might be too cozy with Wall Street for their taste.

"It's a big red flag," said Adam Green, co-founder of the Progressive Change Campaign Committee, which advocates tighter financial regulation.

"If she outwardly campaigns as a corporate Democrat, it wouldn't be a conflict of interest - it would just be a conflict with where the center of gravity in America is," Green said.

www.huffingtonpost.com

#55 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 11:11 AM | Reply | Flag:

"Puritopians only have their whining, and their bongs to help stave off the real world."

*toke*

I thought you had me plonked. Obviously that was a Clintonite lie.

#56 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 11:12 AM | Reply | Flag:

Yet more whining, still no alternative plan.

#57 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 11:12 AM | Reply | Flag:

-I thought you had me plonked.

There's the lie. I've told you otherwise. No use keeping you killfiled when you insist on following me around anyway.

#58 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 11:14 AM | Reply | Flag:

" still no alternative plan."

Plan to accomplish what?

#59 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 11:14 AM | Reply | Flag:

Well said, Pragmatist. I wonder when Corky is going to respond to you, rather than ankle-biting me.

#60 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 11:16 AM | Reply | Flag:

-Plan to accomplish what?

Plan to assure a more progressive future government; keep the regressive Repubs out of office while we develop more progressive Dem and 3rd party candidates.

Which is a better plan than whining about the problems and not voting or helping the rwingers by voting 3rd party in a red or purple state.

I remember when the poster Bill O'Reilly said the same thing. The poster Nullifidian is just a whiner with no plan at all, who doesn't care if a Mitt! or a Cruz gets into office because of the idiotic "the parties are the same" meme.

#61 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 11:22 AM | Reply | Flag:

#60 Deflection.

#62 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 11:23 AM | Reply | Flag:

"I'm waiting for someone to respond to your post that Hillary is an imperialist. What are they waiting for? Are they afraid of you?"

Oh, SH**! Did I say that? : )

55: Intriguing. Will this group advocate/agitate for another Dem candidate? Will such action have an effect? Is the group powerful enough?

60: Thanks. He's clearly not interested. As I've said before, I see Corky as a partisan Democrat, not a liberal or a progressive. Granted, my national voting record puts me close to that (though I'm not partisan about parties).

#63 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-28 11:32 AM | Reply | Flag:

The post wasn't addressed to me.

Nulli is just deflecting to it because he has no plan to talk about.

-I see Corky as a partisan Democrat, not a liberal or a progressive.

As if those things were mutually exclusive.

#64 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 11:36 AM | Reply | Flag:

"The post wasn't addressed to me."

Hilarious. You never comment on posts not addressed to you? Especially ones that criticize a pol you respect, admire, or like? Huh. I don't care, Cork, but that was a really disingenuous comment.

"As if those things were mutually exclusive."

With the "partisan" qualifier, yeah, they probably are. But I did say "I see," meaning it's my opinion: Judging from your posting history, this is the vision of you that I have. Or... would it feel more apt for you if I said "Corky is a partisan Democrat first, a liberal or progressive second"? Heh heh.

#65 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-28 11:48 AM | Reply | Flag:

-that was a really disingenuous comment.

No, it was a really factual comment.

-Heh heh.

You betcha.

#66 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 11:51 AM | Reply | Flag:

"The post wasn't addressed to me."

Irony flag for Mr. Air Blogger who doesn't address anybody.

#67 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 11:55 AM | Reply | Flag:

I wonder what those numbers are if Hillary is seen as not healthy?

dailycaller.com

#68 | Posted by goatman at 2014-02-28 11:55 AM | Reply | Flag:

Thanks Goat. And right at lunch time to boot.

#69 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-02-28 11:58 AM | Reply | Flag:

"No, it was a really factual comment."

As if the two are mutually exclusive...

#70 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-28 12:06 PM | Reply | Flag:

lol, funny that's all he's got.

If you think people read every post here, especially when they are talking to someone else, then you might consider thinking again.

#71 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 12:20 PM | Reply | Flag:

Still waiting for a substantive retort to Pragmatist's #38. All I see is deflections.

#72 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 12:30 PM | Reply | Flag:

Now he has even less, lmao.

But he's sticking with the Whiner's Plan, you gotta give him that.

#73 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 12:32 PM | Reply | Flag:

71: If you think people only respond to posts addressed to them (your initial response), then you might consider thinking again.

Again, I wonder about your being disingenuous. You are a Hillary supporter (big time), and you' somehow avoided a short post criticizing Hillary? Sure, it's possible, but it's not exactly easy to believe.

But which is it, Cork: You didn't respond because you didn't see it or because it wasn't addressed to you? Again, I don't really care whether you respond or not (though I figured such a comment from a lefty who is not a "puritopian" and who does participate in the voting process would garner some response), but your inconsistency is very entertaining, as is your focus on fighting with Nulli, despite the fact that you guys don't do much of substance anymore (in engaging with one another, I mean; each of you sometimes proffers substance in other contexts).

#74 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-28 12:33 PM | Reply | Flag:

"Hillary Clinton is a hawk who favors the current hegemony. In other words, she's all about empire"

I would just like to see one of the Clintonites/Obamabots respond to this.

Bueller?

#75 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 12:36 PM | Reply | Flag:

I agree with Prag in #38.

#76 | Posted by YAV at 2014-02-28 12:38 PM | Reply | Flag:

I didn't see it, and when it was pointed out to me, I didn't address the hyperbole.

I mean, it's not all about you, really it isn't.

Nulli is still whining, btw. And sans any plan.

#77 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 12:39 PM | Reply | Flag:

Bueller?

Bueller?

#78 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 12:58 PM | Reply | Flag:

Sad, sad.

#79 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 01:02 PM | Reply | Flag:

Pennsylvania Poll: Hillary 46, Christie 41

Who gives a crap? It's 2014. The next election isn't for over 2.5 years.

Delete this thread and any others like it until AT LEAST 2015.

#80 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2014-02-28 01:05 PM | Reply | Flag:

Bueller?

#81 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 01:07 PM | Reply | Flag:

"I didn't address the hyperbole."

My comment? Hyperbolic? Okay, "all about" is an exaggeration. But I addressed that at least to some degree. And you didn't address #38 at all. Or were you referring to some other comment whose hyperbole you didn't address?

"I mean, it's not all about you, really it isn't."

Hilarious from you. And I never said this was about me. I responded to your lack of response.

Hey, this is almost fun. I almost get why Nulli pokes you so often. Almost.

#82 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-28 01:10 PM | Reply | Flag:

" I almost get why Nulli pokes you so often."

I don't do anything of the sort. I ask reasonable questions based on the posts.

#83 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 01:17 PM | Reply | Flag:

See prag he will address Nulli b/c he is very far left and he can be called names etc... He won't address your post b/c you are a moderate and make excellent points about Hillary. My view of the Clintons is that they are pure politicians. They poll and triangulate everything in their lives even down to their marriage itself and will be whatever they need to be to win and become rich doing so.

#84 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-02-28 01:24 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Mostly you just whine about the reality of politics and offer no plans for change... other than aiding the rwingers.

- I responded to your lack of response.

Really? So you expect a response when you address no one in particular? Or when you troll a comment and don't get one?

Again, it's not all about you.

#85 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 01:43 PM | Reply | Flag:

#22 "I hate to admit it, but we took the kids to Disney World. :)"

I don't know why...you spend a lot of your time in "academic" Disney World every week as it is. :-)

#38 "But don't let any of that let you think she's deeply liberal or progressive in any deep sense (except maybe Jest's sense of the latter word and its emphasis on gov't control)."

You betcha...progressives' seek bigger government and more control. And if you're unconvinced, here's Hillary's comment regarding healthcare control.

("We just think people will be too focused on saving money and they won't get the care for their children and themselves that they need . . .
The money has to go to the federal government because the federal government will spend that money better.")

#86 | Posted by jestgettinalong at 2014-02-28 02:01 PM | Reply | Flag:

"Hey, this is almost fun. I almost get why Nulli pokes you so often. Almost."

Better be cautious, Prag...he'll flag you for "abuse" in a New York microsecond and you'll probably get one of those "you're naughty" bad boy letters.

#87 | Posted by jestgettinalong at 2014-02-28 02:05 PM | Reply | Flag:

" offer no plans for change."

What kind of change do you mean? Be specific. Expanding the NSA and not prosecuting Wall Street and promoting NAFTA and now TPP? No, I don't offer any plans for your kind of change. The only plan you need for that is to keep voting DemoPublican.

collapseofindustrialcivilizati
on.files.wordpress.com

#88 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 02:40 PM | Reply | Flag:

You only ever offer a whiny sort of doom, despair, and victimhood... and a myopic view of voting that enables rwingers.

#89 | Posted by Corky at 2014-02-28 04:56 PM | Reply | Flag:

I have a feeling Hillary isn't even thinking straight given her medical condition with venous sinus thrombosis. She doesn't look healthy and I'm beginning to think she might not run. Then again, they could put her in front of a teleprompter and all she would have to talk about is "hope and change" and Corky and the other sycophants would get all kinds of shivers up and down their legs and think she was the greatest. Then she could be elected and carry on the Bush/Obama globalist strategies. After all, they were all educated (propagandized?) in the same halls of higher education.

#90 | Posted by matsop at 2014-02-28 05:15 PM | Reply | Flag:

85: You don't know the difference between trolling and making a general observation to the readers of a thread? Really? I never took you for an idiot, Corky.

87: If Corky thinks anything I've said is abusive of him or even of Hillary Clinton, then he's dumber than Eddie. And I don't think he's dumber than Eddie.

#91 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-02-28 09:54 PM | Reply | Flag:

" I never took you for an idiot, Corky. "

Why not?

#92 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-02-28 09:57 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 2

"My view of the Clintons is that they are pure politicians. They poll and triangulate everything in their lives even down to their marriage itself and will be whatever they need to be to win and become rich doing so." ~ dalton

[QUIT WHINING ~ corkscrew] (just threw that in because he certainly won't address legitimate observation that Clinton (the relevant one at present) is corrupt from gray hair roots to the soles of HER feet).

#68 ~ "I wonder what those numbers are if Hillary is seen as not healthy?" ~ goatman

the "brain tumor" is a cover for a head injury Clinton received in a plane crash while in Iran on a covert mission as Sec of State in the wake of Benghazi. A military escort (Navy Seal) died in the crash, which was covered by the (despicable) falsehood that he committed suicide, which enraged veterans groups (how i learned about the head injury/plane crash).

www.eutimes.net

#93 | Posted by kenx at 2014-03-01 02:21 AM | Reply | Flag:

#89 | POSTED BY CORKY

If Corky had a broken arm, he would ignore it because the rest of his body feels fine. If he was on a railroad track, he would ignore the noise of a train coming because nothing had happened. Point being, signs are everywhere that present government is getting ever more criminal, oppressive and destructive beyond anything reasonable.

There's something wimpy about liberals that they resent any evidence that their world is not as nice and pleasant as they want to believe. Evil triumphs when common people refuse to see it.

#94 | Posted by Ray at 2014-03-01 05:45 AM | Reply | Flag:

Ad hominem sans argument.

Only The Profit Ray can see the eb'il.

#95 | Posted by Corky at 2014-03-01 10:48 AM | Reply | Flag: