Friday, January 17, 2014

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

reitze

MORE STORIES

Comments

Partridge Family mini concert enjoy!

Partridge Family mini concert enjoy!2

#1 | Posted by reitze at 2014-01-17 06:17 PM | Reply | Flag:

Reuben meant something to me. In the business world he advanced theories of management in a big way. His example moved beyond theory X and Y to where the manager truly sees himself as an agent of his workers. RIP Dave!

The Reuben Kincaid Theory Of Management (Partridge Family MANAGER Tribute) (reitze)

#2 | Posted by reitze at 2014-01-17 06:21 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

I Think I Love You - Partridge Family

#3 | Posted by reitze at 2014-01-17 06:31 PM | Reply | Flag:

www.youtube.com

#4 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2014-01-17 06:39 PM | Reply | Flag:

Blame goat for this one

Jefferson Airplane: White Rabbit

#5 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2014-01-17 07:02 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

Blame goat for this one

I get blamed for everything. LOL Good pick. Now, listen to what the dormouse said: Feed your head

#6 | Posted by goatman at 2014-01-17 07:10 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

Steve Martin, Happy Feet

#7 | Posted by reitze at 2014-01-17 07:22 PM | Reply | Flag:

Not till after the kids are asleep :)

Now I'm in a hippy music stage thanks (no really thanks)
Arlo Guthrie: Coming into Los Angeles

#8 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2014-01-17 07:22 PM | Reply | Flag:

Good one Tao! I had a guitar with me flying through LAX once. The TSA guy wanted me to prove I could play it before he let me fly with it. I did my version of that... we laughed.
Waste Your Time On Me (reitze)

#9 | Posted by reitze at 2014-01-17 07:44 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

Paint it Black - Vietnam War

www.youtube.com

#10 | Posted by Corky at 2014-01-17 08:30 PM | Reply | Flag:

Peter Frampton 'I'm In You'
youtu.be